Free Shipping $100+
Classic jogger with pockets
Model is 5'9" wearing size L.
These are the joggers you’ll be reaching for time and time again as the weather gets colder. Elastic at the ankles gives these relaxed-fit bottoms that timeless tapered silhouette, and elastic banding and a drawstring at the waist mean you’ll get the perfect fit each time. We included perfectly-sized pockets on the side. Pair ‘em with our Erin Fleece Hoodie to make a matching set. Inseam: 28 inches sizes XS - XL; 28.25 inches sizes 1X - 3X
- KatieVerified Buyer5 months agoReviewingFleece Jogger (Jet Black)Rated 4 out of 5 starsGood for Short Legs
I’m 160lbs and 5’4”. I purchased size Large and they fit great the first wear. They do stretch a bit as the day goes on. After I washed (cold) and dried normally the length shrunk several inches. They’re almost too short on my 28” inseam. Fine for me, would probably be too short for people with normal/long legs!How does your purchase fit?Rated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- mary a.Verified BuyerWhat is your age? 40 and over5 months agoWhat is your age? 40 and overReviewingFleece Jogger (Mustard)Rated 5 out of 5 starsComfort + Style
i wore them on Thanksgiving and was surprised how comfortable, soft and stylish they were with the tapered legs. Nice fit. I have long legs and only wish they were a tad bid longer. One of the better fleece joggers I have in my wardrobe :)How does your purchase fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Helena D.Verified BuyerWhat is your age? 40 and over10 months agoWhat is your age? 40 and overReviewingFleece Jogger (Flame)Rated 5 out of 5 starsI absolutely love these joggers!
I absolutely love these joggers! The color is wonderful and goes perfectly with the long sleeve ribbed top. I would say overall they are great! They fit a little more on the true to size a bit smaller, but are great! I will definitely purchase another pair in a different color!How does your purchase fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Lori M.Verified BuyerWhat is your age? 40 and over11 months agoWhat is your age? 40 and overReviewingFleece Jogger (Jet Black)Rated 5 out of 5 starsNice solid black. No surprises
Nice solid black. No surprisesHow does your purchase fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MaeVerified Buyer11 months agoReviewingFleece Jogger (Jet Black)Rated 4 out of 5 starsvery comfy but runs large
i'm 5'0", 114 lbs and ordered a size S. I'm usually between S and M in bottoms, but these pants are a bit big on me. I ended up keeping them because they are well made and comfy, however i should have exchanged for size XS. even with the stretchy wasitband and drawstrings, the pants are quite roomy and have some bagginess in the hips. they work best for me if i roll up the bottoms twice into cuffs.